COAST APPAREL WARDROBE GIVEAWAY
The Coast Apparel Wardrobe Giveaway Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Canada (except the Province of Quebec) who at the time of entry are 18 years of age or older and who have reached the age of majority in their state or province of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Coast Apparel, or their respective parent entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other affiliated entities, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate family members or persons residing in the same household of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE DOES NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins November, 1, 2019 at 12:00:01 a.m. (Eastern Time) and ends January, 1, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) (the “Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Promotion, please complete the online registration form, which is available by visiting https://coastapparel.com/pages/coast-giveaway?source=rules (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period. All required information on the registration form must be fully completed to enter, and only one (1) registration form will be accepted per person. Upon timely receipt of your fully completed registration form, you will receive one (1) entry in the Promotion. Upon completing the registration, sharing the Promotion via social media will receive one (2) bonus entries.
Limit a total of one (1) registration per person.
You may also enter the Promotion by hand-printing your name, address, city, state, zip, day and evening phone numbers and the words “Coast Apparel Giveaway Promotion” on a 3”x 5” card, and mailing the card in a stamped envelope to: Coast Apparel Gameday Giveaway Promotion Rules, 3217 Augusta Street, Greenville, South Carolina 29605. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by December, 24, 2019 , and received by December, 27, 2019. You will receive one (1) entry for each such mail-in card entry submitted during the Promotion Period. Only one (1) mail-in entry per stamped envelope will be accepted.
For a copy of these Official Rules, please (i) print them from the Website during the Promotion Period, or (ii) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Coast Apparel Wardrobe Promotion Rules, 3217 Augusta Street, Greenville, South Carolina 29605. (Vermont residents and residents of Canada may omit return postage.)
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Canada (except the Province of Quebec) and who at the time of entry are 18 years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in their state or province of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Coast Apparel, LLC, or their respective parent entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other affiliated entities, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate family members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) or persons residing in the same household of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS/ODDS OF WINNING PRIZE. The Administrator will select the prize winner in a random drawing on or about January, 5, 2019 in Greenville, South Carolina. Limit one (1) prize per person. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email, telephone, mail or facsimile.
Skill-Testing Question for Canadian Residents: If a selected potential winner is a Canadian resident, in order to win the prize, the Canadian resident must first correctly answer unaided a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question by telephone at a predetermined mutually agreeable time. In the event that the selected Canadian resident is unable or otherwise fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, the Canadian resident will forfeit prize, and the Administrator will have the right to randomly draw another eligible potential winner.
Winner must comply with all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 14 days of notification in order to receive the prize(s). In the event of non-compliance with these requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. For purposes hereof, an “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- PRIZES. Sponsor will award one (1) Promotion Prize. Promotion Prize consists of a gift code for the purchase of Coast Apparel products from www.coastapparel.com in the amount of Five Hundred 00/100 Dollars ($500).
Prize (and any portion(s) thereof) is non-transferable. Unless otherwise specifically provided for herein, all taxes or expenses, including, without limitation, sales tax, luxury tax and any other costs incurred in claiming or using any prize(s),are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No prize substitution or cash equivalent of prize, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Any difference between the actual value of any prize and the approximate retail value set forth in these Official Rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS.
(a) This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The laws of the United States of America shall be deemed to govern the Promotion.
(b) Acceptance of prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use winner’s name, address (city and state only), biographical data, voice, likeness, image, statements, and prize information, in any and all media now existing or hereafter devised for illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, trade or any other purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, without attribution, notification, compensation or consents (except where prohibited by law), and winner hereby releases Sponsors from any liability with respect thereto. (Tennessee residents and residents of Canada need not consent to, or sign any, publicity release.)
(c) Entrant, by entering, releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any accident, loss, tax liability, injury, death or damage of any kind, arising from entrant’s participation in this Promotion or in any Promotion related activity, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or while traveling to and/or from a location as part of or to obtain or use a prize. Without limiting the foregoing, all prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
(d) Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and contest administrators and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Promotion rules, terms and conditions without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
(e) Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner(s) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively under the laws of the State of North Carolina, USA and through the courts of Cumberland County, North Carolina, USA; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive damages, incidental damages, consequential damages or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. (NOTE: Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.) All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, USA without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provisions.
(f) If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension.
(g) Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, registrations or entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any registration, email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Promotion or downloading any materials in the Promotion.
(h) WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT by aN ENTRANT or any other person TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, including seeking criminal prosecution.
- WINNER(S) LIST. To receive a list of the winner(s) by mail, send a written request, accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to: Coast Apparel Wardrobe Promotion Rules, 3217 Augusta Street, Greenville, South Carolina 29605 by January, 31, 2019. (Winners requests originating from Canada may omit the stamp on the return envelope.)
- SPONSOR. The Sponsor of this Promotion is Coast Apparel, 3217 Augusta Street, Greenville, South Carolina 29605. The Administrator of this Promotion is Coast Apparel.