Coast Apparel Updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We have created this page to help keep you updated with information regarding the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on your experience while visiting our website. This page will be updated with any information related to order delays, store closings, or other pertinent information. Thanks for being a loyal Coast customer!
Store Opening Update - 4/30
WE ARE OPEN – VISIT US ON MAIN STREET in Greenville, South Carolina with curbside service available at our store located at 3217 Augusta Street.
Main Street Location - 324 South Main St. Greenville, SC
Want to ensure you maintain Social Distancing? Private Shopping appointments are now available. To schedule your private shopping session please email email@example.com.
We also offer curbside service at our Main Street location. Please call 864-252-3615 to place your order or you can place your order online and use code PICKUP at checkout. We will contact you on how to come pick up your order!
Augusta Street Location - 3217 Augusta St. Greenville, SC
Private Shopping appointments are now available. To schedule your private shopping session please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer curbside service at our Augusta Street location. Please call 864-277-8768 to place your order or you can place your order online and use code PICKUP at checkout. We will contact you on how to come pick up your order!
Update - 4/30
The COAST is clear!
We at Coast hope all of you have been safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. We are thrilled to say that the coast is clear, and we are ready to see all of you at the store or if you have any reservations, please know that you can make private appointments to visit the store.
Please note our employees are following all CDC recommendations for the health and safety of themselves and our customers. Here are a few of the steps we are taking in our stores as they are being reopened.
- Maintaining a distance of approximately 6 feet from others when possible.
- Limit occupancy to five customers per 1,000 square feet in retail space
- All employees will wear a face covering
- All employees will wash/hand sanitize hands before entering the retail space and wash their hands every 30 minutes with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Provide hand sanitizer to customers entering the store and at cash wrap
- All cashiers are required to sanitize hands following each customer transaction
- Employees will Stay at home if they are sick or have a family member at home with COVID-19, and seek appropriate medical guidance
- We will clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs every 60 minutes. Dirty surfaces will be cleaned with soap and water prior to disinfection.
We are dedicated to making our customers shopping experience as flexible as possible. Due to the temporary store closures from Covid-19, we will accept returns within 30 days of reopening on purchases made between February 1, 2020 and March 18, 2020.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com
Update - 3/18
At Coast, we have always been committed to providing our customers with the utmost care, whether it is in our retail stores, online or at events. You, our customers, along with our amazing team members are our most valued asset. We want to ensure you that we are doing our part to adhere to all advice given by our local, state and national experts.
As a result of this unprecedented global medical emergency, we will close our retail store operations as of 5:00 pm Tuesday, March 17, 2020. We anticipate these closings to remain in effect until April 3, 2020. The opening date could change as we continue to monitor suggestions and recommendations from the CDC as well as state and local governments.
Please remember we all depend on one another. With that said, our online store is always open, and we encourage you to get your spring and summer wardrobes ready by visiting us at https://coastapparel.com/
Update - 3/16
At Coast, we have always been committed to providing our customers with the utmost care, whether it is in our retail stores, online or at events. You, our customers, are our most valued asset.
We understand that you may have some questions about what we're doing in response to the news surrounding COVID-19 (commonly known as novel coronavirus). Over the last several weeks, we have been following the guidelines and procedures outlined by the CDC, WHO and regulatory agencies in addition to taking extra steps to provide a safe and welcoming environment for all guests. As details continue to evolve, we want to share additional safety measures we have put in place to protect the health and safety of our customers, employees and our communities across the US.
- We are conducting regular and frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas in our stores and warehouses.
- We are supplying hand sanitizer at all stores.
- We are providing disinfectant wipes as available to customers upon request.
- We are reinforcing illness prevention procedures with our team members as recommended by the medical community, including frequent handwashing, avoiding contact with your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands, and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- We are monitoring new developments so that we can quickly adapt and continue to provide the best possible experience in our stores and online.
- We are instructing our team members who are exhibiting symptoms of illness to stay home or seek care from a medical provider when necessary.
We are in the midst of spring break season and we know our loyal customers will be wearing their Coast gear a lot right now, and for that, we are appreciative and hope everyone will be able to practice safe social distancing while getting some much needed Vitamin D.
Thank you for being a loyal customer and be safe!