Coast Apparel Updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We have created this page to help keep you updated with information regarding the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on your experience while visiting our website. This page will be updated with any information related to order delays, store closings, or other pertinent information. Thanks for being a loyal Coast customer!
Update - 3/18
At Coast, we have always been committed to providing our customers with the utmost care, whether it is in our retail stores, online or at events. You, our customers, along with our amazing team members are our most valued asset. We want to ensure you that we are doing our part to adhere to all advice given by our local, state and national experts.
As a result of this unprecedented global medical emergency, we will close our retail store operations as of 5:00 pm Tuesday, March 17, 2020. We anticipate these closings to remain in effect until April 3, 2020. The opening date could change as we continue to monitor suggestions and recommendations from the CDC as well as state and local governments.
Please remember we all depend on one another. With that said, our online store is always open, and we encourage you to get your spring and summer wardrobes ready by visiting us at https://coastapparel.com/
Update - 3/16
At Coast, we have always been committed to providing our customers with the utmost care, whether it is in our retail stores, online or at events. You, our customers, are our most valued asset.
We understand that you may have some questions about what we're doing in response to the news surrounding COVID-19 (commonly known as novel coronavirus). Over the last several weeks, we have been following the guidelines and procedures outlined by the CDC, WHO and regulatory agencies in addition to taking extra steps to provide a safe and welcoming environment for all guests. As details continue to evolve, we want to share additional safety measures we have put in place to protect the health and safety of our customers, employees and our communities across the US.
- We are conducting regular and frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas in our stores and warehouses.
- We are supplying hand sanitizer at all stores.
- We are providing disinfectant wipes as available to customers upon request.
- We are reinforcing illness prevention procedures with our team members as recommended by the medical community, including frequent handwashing, avoiding contact with your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands, and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- We are monitoring new developments so that we can quickly adapt and continue to provide the best possible experience in our stores and online.
- We are instructing our team members who are exhibiting symptoms of illness to stay home or seek care from a medical provider when necessary.
We are in the midst of spring break season and we know our loyal customers will be wearing their Coast gear a lot right now, and for that, we are appreciative and hope everyone will be able to practice safe social distancing while getting some much needed Vitamin D.
Thank you for being a loyal customer and be safe!