Summer’s upon us so it’s time to freshen up our drink menu.
For many of us, there’s nothing quite like sipping a refreshing frozen drink while soaking up the rays at our favorite beach.
Well, summer’s upon us so we just had to try something yummy and new.
For help with our research, we handed the blender to our friends at allrecipes.com and found 7 Frozen Drinks for An Unforgettable Summer Brunch. We prefer to swap out “brunch” for “beach” but it works either way!
Our team got pretty excited about the Cocojito and decided to try our hand at the blender!
This recipe makes 2 drinks and you will need:
Trim lime rind and discard. We wish we had trimmed more rind away for less texture in the drink.
Toss all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth and creamy!
Below is a sneak peek of some other frozen favorites that we can't wait to try!
Your friends at Coast Apparel have two caveats:
- Please sample these scrumptious concoctions in moderation.
- You can sip these without plastic straws or with one of our reusable stainless steel straws! They not only look cool, but they won't foul up the environment or litter our coastline!
- Bellini Slushie
- Strawberry Frose
- Raspberry Rose Wine Slushie
- Refreshing Watermelon Lemonade Slush
- Coffee Slush
- Berrylicious Frozen Sangria Slush
Enjoy! You’ll soon be shouting, "Sip! Sip! Hooray!"